Hi

I use howlers and other similar mess-ups in class with my students as learning resources so that they don’t make similar mistakes.

James

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dr. James M. Wilson (PhD, FHEA, FIfL),

Director, Academic Enhancement Centre,

Centre for Academic Affairs,

Office 1160B, Central Building,

Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU),

No.111 Ren'ai Road,

Dushu Lake Higher Education Town,

Suzhou Industrial Park, Jiangsu Province,

P R China 215123.

Phone: (0086) 0512-81880416

Mobile: (0086) 0512-13771927343

E-mail: [log in to unmask]