I have so long objected to this, for school students and uni students – so it is great to have it contested on a wider stage.

There is no sense of humour involved in mocking people behind their backs, anonymous or otherwise. It is no different from laughing at people when they fall over a hidden obstacle put there for that express purpose. It cheapens and degrades those who do the mocking – so that’s OK!!

Ali

Ali Cooper | PFHEA, MA, MEd, PGCE |

Educational Development Adviser | Organisation & Educational Development  |

[log in to unmask]  | 01524 510632 | HR Building | Lancaster University | LA1 4YW

cid:C9E99B8B-81C8-4DF5-9B69-D8378A0C021C