Hello
LSE are looking for a consultant to work on our collaborative international programmes with University of London.  I have attached the official call, but if you know any consultants who may be interested, please pass this on.
Cheers
Peter

Expressions of Interest T15-052 - UoLIP Online Resources Consultancy

LSE are seeking expressions of interest from innovative and experienced consultants to work with the School and the University of London International Programmes to design and develop a unique, agile and cutting edge approach to delivering innovative blended learning that enhances student engagement and collaboration.

The University of London International Programmes (UoLIP) is a flexible and distributed learning programme offering undergraduate degrees in Economics, Finance, Management and Social Sciences (EMFSS). It is a partnership between central academic bodies of the University of London, who provide the administrative infrastructure, and several colleges, including the London School of Economics and Political Science, who provide the academic direction.  We have the ambition for the University of London International Programmes to be leading the global provision of on-line higher education, using a variety of cloud based tools to encourage and support student learning and networking, between institutions and with faculty and the wider community.

We are seeking initial bidders for a tender to deliver this consultancy in 2015/16.  In order to register your expression of interest you will to undertake both of the following actions in order to receive the document will the full details of the project and the requirement to bid:

1.      Register on the Bravo system at:  https://lse.bravosolution.co.uk/lse/

2.      E-mail [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> to inform us that they have done so.

Peter Bryant
Head of Learning Technology and Innovation
ALD LG - Houghton Street London WC2A 2AE
Phone: +44 (0)20 7955 6008
Twitter: @peterbryantHE
LSE Experts: http://bit.ly/1hniikc