The Times today's military article (pp 80-81)   by Allan Mallinson , retired brigadier, about the Battle of Loos in 1915, is headlined " Search for a dead son that scarred Kipling ..." and  includes a para about the poem My Boy Jack (opening lines quoted) and the dispute over John's remains. Useful mention of RK I think.

The Metro [London]  on Wed had  article "Mowgli is back" about the  Disney film (Apr 2016) with live action by M blended with digi animals.   Might be interesting, RK was keen on technology so perhaps would approve?

Bryan Diamond

--

Avast logo