**Apologies for cross posting**

Dear All,

Our life sciences group at the University of Oxford’s e-Research Centre is growing! These posts may be of interest to members of this list.

We are looking for motivated individuals with software engineering experience (web application frameworks and/or back-end development) and leadership ability to contribute to (i) a growing portfolio of data and knowledge management projects funded by several UK, EU, NIH and pharma-funded projects, (ii) infrastructure activities for the ELIXIR-UK node of the ELIXIR-EXCELERATE programme, and (iii) two NIH Big Data to Knowledge Initiative’s centres around data indexing and metadata registry.

Job title: Research Software Engineer

Location: University of Oxford, UK

Contract type: 3 years fixed term, in the first instance

Salary: Grade 7 with a discretionary range to £40,847 p.a.

A list of the current group’s projects is available at: www.oerc.ox.ac.uk/people/susanna-assunta-sansone

The first round of interviews are planned for the week of September 28th – October 9th, 2015; the second rounds will be 2nd – 11th November 2015

Details on job description and how to apply at: https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=119917

Kind regards,

Alejandra (on behalf of our group)

Alejandra Gonzalez-Beltran, PhD