Good afternoon,

I have used The National Archives Self-Assessment tool and found it to be very beneficial in identifying any issues with our Records Management policies and procedures. It can be found here:

http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/information-management/manage-information/planning/records-management-code/assessing-records-management-public-authorities/

It is also a downloadable spreadsheet which scores your organisation in various areas.

I do not know if TNA offer free audits.

Kind regards,

Craig Pechkaytis

Craig Pechkaytis

Records and Information Officer

Eden Project

Bodelva, Cornwall, PL24 2SG

T: 01726 811907

M: 07736 657645

W: www.edenproject.com

Registered Charity No: 1093070

“Any information you divulge on Facebook, Twitter or any other Public Social Network is fair game”

David Gorodyansky, Inc.com – If you don’t want anyone to know, don’t post it.