Dear all,

We have renewed funding for our grant scheme to distribute, and our next round is closing 15 September, see below:

Labster - gamified virtual laboratory simulations grant
Award-winning Danish virtual laboratory simulation education group Labster has an exciting grant co-financing opportunity for universities and schools interested in utilising the next generation of immersive gamified virtual laboratories in their classroom teaching. The grants are aimed at those interested in tailormade virtual labs for specific courses they teach.

See this videohttp://bit.ly/1EIG8CL
Granthttp://bit.ly/1MveL6S
Appendix 1 - Nature Biotechnology research: bit.ly/1H9oSY9
The application form is very short: http://goo.gl/forms/gjk2pLMWYW

Note: Reduced institutional co-funding may apply this round. Please get in touch with me directly.

Sincerely,
Maaroof

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com