Places are becoming limited for the 2015 Daphne Jackson Trust Research Conference to be held on Thursday 15th October 2015 at the Wellcome Collection, 183 Euston Rd, London, NW1 2BE.

The conference is a great showcase for our Fellows' research that will inspire delegates with the dedication and commitment that returners to STEM demonstrate. The Conference also gives Fellows a unique opportunity to present their work to peer group researchers and to the dedicated hosts and invaluable sponsors who support our work.

Daphne Jackson Trust Fellows are returning to research across a spectrum of science and engineering disciplines, and the conference will reflect this diversity with oral and poster presentations from more than 40 Daphne Jackson Fellows. The programme for the day can be found at http://www.daphnejackson.org/news/conference/2015/programme/

Throughout the day delegates will have the opportunity to network with Fellowship sponsors, supervisors, former and current Fellows, Trust staff and other supporters. The conference represents a unique opportunity to meet a large number of current and former Daphne Jackson Fellows, as well as the Trust's staff.

We expect this event to be very popular and numbers are limited, so please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, if you would like to attend.
Posted by

Elaine Hunt
The Daphne Jackson Trust
 T 01483 689166 | www.daphnejackson.org<http://www.daphnejackson.org/> | @DaphneJacksonTr