The Royal Society of Biology<http://www.rsb.org.uk/> is recruiting a part-time regional coordinator<http://jobs.rsb.org.uk/jobseeker/job/25136055/>. The successful candidate will be based in our London office, with occasional travel to other regions of the UK, supporting the activity of our regional branches<https://www.rsb.org.uk/regional-activity> and regional grant holders<https://www.rsb.org.uk/get-involved/grants/regional-grant-scheme>.

The position is three days per week with a salary of £23,000 pro rata. For further details about the job and to find out how to apply please visit our job board posting<http://jobs.rsb.org.uk/jobseeker/job/25136055/>

If you have any questions about the role please feel free to email me: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Best wishes

Penny
Dr Penny Fletcher
Events and Public Engagement Manager
0207 685 2554
07720 592803
www.rsb.org.uk<http://www.rsb.org.uk/>
Royal Society of Biology | Charles Darwin House | 12 Roger Street | London | WC1N 2JU

Read all about it – The Biologist<http://thebiologist.rsb.org.uk/biologist> magazine

Follow us on Twitter @RoyalSocBio<http://www.twitter.com/RoyalSocBio> Find us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/RSB>

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com