Thanks, Sheila, Pat, Max, Andrew.

Sorry, Max. You are out of a loop familiar to Andrew and me. Nat Fyfe
won the AFL Brownlow Medal last night, first player from Freo so to
do. I kind of would like my journals to have covered staying in such
interesting places and also to have covered life from the age of 9.
But no, I only started writing regular journals from 1992 onwards. The
numbers are just when the journal was filled and a new one begun. The
rhyme did get lost at the end because I felt it was too chiming before
that. But I've had another go and adjusted some punctuation.

Bill

Bits 2

Bits of me,
Journals 9-23.