All,

Just to send my apologies – I have a prior commitment. I will keep an eye on the outcomes to see where my next contribution can be,

Regards

Paul Richardson

From: ALT Open Education SIG Committee [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of aclark
Sent: 23 September 2015 07:54
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Arrangements for tomorrow's committee meeting - and an additional agenda item

Thanks very much Terry

Look forward  to talking at 13.00 and messages before and after from committee members unable to attend this lunch time.

Alastair

On 22/09/2015 08:57, Terry Loane wrote:

Hello all

The details of the Committee meeting tomorrow are:

When: Wed 23 Sep at 13.00

Where: Blackboard Collaborate:  https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=7565&password=M.81048C851BF3574CFC4373B86FD437

Agenda:

  1. Matters arising from minutes of previous meeting(s)
  2. Feedback from ALT-C
  3. Webinars this term: 30 Sep and date to be confirmed in October
  4. Future webinars
  5. Jorum retirement
  6. OER16
  7. Presentation next week at Copyright Masterclass for teaching and learning in FE run by Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA)

Note the additional agenda item - the CLA presentation. I have been asked to deputise for Maren Deepwell to give a 25-minute presentation at this event, as Maren is not available. The masterclass is advertised as being about:

"how to deliver more for less, maximising the value of the quality learning resources available to you", and includes "talks and panel discussion with experts in copyright licensing and Open Educational Resources".

So this is an opportunity to fly the flag for ALT, for OER in general and for the SIG in particular. I would find it useful to have a brief discussion during the meeting (if time permits) to help ensure that I maximise the opportunity that this talk will provide.

Best wishes

Terry

--
Alastair Clark