Hello all

The details of the Committee meeting tomorrow are:

When:*Wed 23 Sep at 13.00*

Where: Blackboard Collaborate:
https://sas.elluminate.com/m.jnlp?sid=7565&password=M.81048C851BF3574CFC4373B86FD437

Agenda:

 1. Matters arising from minutes of previous meeting(s)
 2. Feedback from ALT-C
 3. Webinars this term: 30 Sep and date to be confirmed in October
 4. Future webinars
 5. Jorum retirement
 6. OER16
 7. Presentation next week at /Copyright Masterclass for teaching and
    learning in FE/ run by Copyright Licensing Agency (CLA)

Note the additional agenda item - the CLA presentation. I have been
asked to deputise for Maren Deepwell to give a 25-minute presentation at
this event, as Maren is not available. The masterclass is advertised as
being about:

"how to deliver more for less, maximising the value of the quality
learning resources available to you", and includes "talks and panel
discussion with experts in copyright licensing and Open Educational
Resources".

So this is an opportunity to fly the flag for ALT, for OER in general
and for the SIG in particular. I would find it useful to have a brief
discussion during the meeting (if time permits) to help ensure that I
maximise the opportunity that this talk will provide.

Best wishes

Terry