Dear colleagues,
Our Institute is running a project “Access, Equity and Quality: Envisioning the Sustainable Future of Postsecondary Education in a Digital Age<http://www.iite.unesco.org/foresight>” implemented by the UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education<http://www.iite.unesco.org/news/639201/> in collaboration with the UNESCO Headquarters. The project is aimed at determining the future agenda in ICT in postsecondary education and contributing to shaping education policies based on research and foresight studies. The project includes virtual panels of policy makers and experts; mapping and assessment of major relevant trends; the online survey<http://iite.unesco.org/questionnaire/>; analysis/generalization of the results of the panel/survey; feedback from UNESCO Chairs, etc.
We would appreciate is you would fill in the questionnaire<http://iite.unesco.org/questionnaire/>, which deals with the issues of validation and credentialing of learning results obtained using OER and MOOCs; curriculum and institutional change and teacher development. The choice of the topics is based on the analysis of the outcome of a high-level meeting<http://www.iite.unesco.org/news/639201/> that was held in Paris in March 2015.
We would also be grateful if you would forward this invitation to your networks.
Thank you in advance.
Svetlana

Kind regards,
Svetlana Knyazeva
Chief of Section of Digital Pedagogy and Learning Materials
UNESCO Institute for Information Technologies in Education
8/1 Kedrova St., Bld 3, 117 292 Moscow, Russian Federation
+7 499 129 42 74