Perinatal paternal mental health  is an increasing subject  in health visiting. Have a look on the institute of health visiting  website for more details . Regards Lorraine

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"susan.gorton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 24 Sep, 2015 at 2:02 AM
Subject:Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Increase in sickness absence in parents with children in nursery

My niece calls them kindy germs. She comes down with a variety of minor infections the beginning of each term. Usually respiratory sometimes gastric. Many Nurseries  are teaching better hand washing to children. Probably more susceptible if beginning of term,  new dad,  sleepless nights, work pressure, combined with additional home responsibilities. Worth exploring holistically, give general advice about improving immune system, get better hand washing instilled into kids at home, get them to talk to nursery about same and cut some slack if previously good record.

Sent from my Samsung GALAXY S5