From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lindsey Hall
Sent: 10 September 2015 13:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Fit for work service

Hi All

Just wondering whether anyone has had any experience of this yet?  It has now rolled out nationally but apart from the website and updates I get and the recruitment agency adverts for 15+ OHAs and others in various locations, it seems conspicuous by its silence.   Has anyone had any HR managers asking about reports received for long term absentees?  Are they any good and very helpful or not worth the effort of reading?

Not a word about this from any of my clients and the one national organisation who said they were keen to try it are sending me referrals like crazy.  This forum is not usually backward in coming forward in matters of contention so wondering whether everything is glowing with competence or this service hasn’t really got off the ground yet?

Look forward to your views.

Thanks

Lindsey

Lindsey Hall

Director and Independent Occupational Health Adviser

Split Dimension Ltd

Phone: 01454 852715

Fax: 01454 740045

Mobile: 07771 596111

Web: www.splitdimension.co.uk

Twitter: https://twitter.com/splitdimension

The Health at Work Guide - out now!

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the named  addressee or think you may not be the  intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on the contents of this transmission and should destroy it immediately. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me as soon as possible.

Please note that Split Dimension does not accept any responsibility for viruses, malware or any other potentially harmful programmes or systems and it is your responsibility to protect your computer systems against any possible contamination that might be contained in transmissions and/or attachments.

Split Dimension Ltd. Registered in England and Wales.  No 5725582.