Dear Colleagues,
(Apologies for cross posting) Please see below a call for applications for projects under the Collaborative Doctoral Studentships scheme to start in Autumn 2016.
*For those interested in developing a proposal on twentieth century history of science and engineering in India,  please do not hesitate to get in touch with me as soon as possible* at ( [log in to unmask] )
- Jahnavi Phalkey

Following an application by the Science Museum Research & Public History Department, a consortium of the Science Museum Group Museums, BT Archives, the RGS-IBG and the Royal Society has been awarded eighteen AHRC-funded Collaborative Doctoral studentships over three years (starting 2016, 2017 and 2018)

We are currently seeking applications for projects to start in Autumn 2016, more details here:

http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/about_us/new_research_folder/collaborative_doctoral_partnership.aspx

And the guidance document (including the themes for this year) and application form here:

http://www.sciencemuseum.org.uk/about_us/new_research_folder/~/media/6A3470A072B842D095BE54F9BF513172.ashx

For more details on the Collaborative Doctoral Partnerships please visit:

http://www.ahrc-cdp.org/

For any questions please get in touch with [log in to unmask]

Best wishes,
Alison Hess
Research & Public History Manger, Science Museum, London

J A H N A V I      P H A L K E Y
Senior Lecturer in History of Science and Technology
India Institute
King's College London
Strand,
London WC2R 2LS