I am having to reduce the amount of stuff in my loft, but it seems a pity to pitch very early volumes of the British Journal for the History of Science into the recycling bin. I have issues #1-8 (for some reason #9 is missing), 10-16 and 19-30 available (all given to me many years ago by the late Colin Russell) and anyone can have them for free as long as they pay for the postage and possibly packaging but I can probably rustle up a box or two. I have also have (non-continuous) later volumes if anyone is interested, but these were the ones I was most concerned about. A bookseller has confirmed to me that there is no commercial market for journal runs these days even ones as early as this. I might add that they are in perfect condition.

Thanks,

Peter Morris

For updates on all Science Museum news and events sign up to our free e-newsletter at www.sciencemuseum.org.uk

This e-mail and attachments are intended for the named addressee only and are confidential. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from your computer system and destroy any copies. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not reflect the views of the Science Museum Group.