WALTER BENJAMIN: 50% OFF UNTIL FRIDAY

To mark the 75th anniversary of Walter Benjamin's death this month, and to celebrate the publication of WALTER BENJAMIN'S ARCHIVE in paperback, we have 50% off all our Benjamin books until Friday Sep 18th, with free shipping worldwide.

Full details here: http://www.versobooks.com/blogs/2237-walter-benjamin-bookshelf-50-off-until-the-end-of-the-week

See also our LONDON EVENTS, dedicated to Benjamin's complex life and work: http://www.versobooks.com/events?author_id=294

----------

Throughout his life, Walter Benjamin gathered together all kinds of artifacts, assortments of images, texts, and signs, themselves representing experiences, ideas, and hopes, each of which was enthusiastically logged, systematized, and analyzed by their author. In a way, laying the groundwork for the salvaging of his own legacy.

Recently released in paperback, WALTER BENJAMIN'S ARCHIVE presents his personal manuscripts, images, and documents: leading readers to the heart of his intellectual world, yielding a rich and detailed portrait of its author.

To mark the publication of this book, you can buy it at a 50% discount - along with ALL our Benjamin-related books - until Friday 18th September (17.00 EST). We have free shipping worldwide and free bundled ebooks (where available). More details here: http://www.versobooks.com/blogs/2237-walter-benjamin-bookshelf-50-off-until-the-end-of-the-week

----------

Also available to buy -

RADIO BENJAMIN: http://www.versobooks.com/books/1720-radio-benjamin

THE ORIGIN OF GERMAN TRAGIC DRAMA: http://www.versobooks.com/books/407-the-origin-of-german-tragic-drama

AESTHETICS AND POLITICS: http://www.versobooks.com/books/127-aesthetics-and-politics

BRECHT AND METHOD: http://www.versobooks.com/books/547-brecht-and-method

----------

London events:

September 16, Goethe-Institut, UK: http://www.versobooks.com/events/1230-berlin-symphony-of-a-great-city

September 22, Goethe-Institut, UK:
http://www.versobooks.com/events/1230-berlin-symphony-of-a-great-city

September 24, London Review Bookshop:
http://www.versobooks.com/events/1194-writing-the-image-reading-the-archive

September 26, Whitechapel Gallery:
http://www.versobooks.com/events/1163-walter-benjamin-now

September 30, Carroll / Fletcher:
http://www.versobooks.com/events/1191-walter-benjamin-digital-afterlives

Benjamin on the Verso Blog:

Exclusive interview: Lecia Rosenthal speaks to Kester John Richardson-Dawes about editing RADIO BENJAMIN: http://www.versobooks.com/blogs/2222-a-two-way-medium-radio-benjamin-editor-lecia-rosenthal-speaks-to-kester-john-richardson-dawes

Benjamedia: McKenzie Wark assesses the uses of Walter Benjamin today: http://www.versobooks.com/blogs/2224-mckenzie-wark-benjamedia

Follow us online:
Facebook https://www.facebook.com/VersoBks
Twitter: http://twitter.com/VersoBooks