Apologies for cross-posting

Dear all

earlier today my wife reminded subscribers that there is already a list
dedicated to the use of RFID in libraries. In fact there are at least two
(one on either side of the Atlantic).

Since then LIB-RFID has seen a sudden spurt in new subscribers so I thought
it might be timely if I issued a reminder to some other lists.

The UK list can be found at
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=LIB-RFID-UK while its
American counterpart, run by the excellent Margaret Hazel, can be found at
http://listsmart.osl.state.or.us/mailman/listinfo/rfid_lib. Please join if
you have any interest, concerns or information to share about the growing
use of this technology in libraries (including NFC and smartphone
applications).

Today would be an especially good day to do so as there will be a major
announcement about a new UK industry initiative (concerning both LMS and
RFID suppliers) tomorrow.

Thanks for your time.

Mick

List co-owner LIB-RFID