Dear All,

I have just received this message about an alleged threat to library
security which was posted on the CERL mailing list.

I forward it for your information.

Huw

--
Huw Thomas, FRGS, FBCartS
Curadur Mapiau                  Map Curator

Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru	National Library of Wales
[log in to unmask]          Ffôn / Phone 01970 632990

Un o lyfrgelloedd mawr y byd	One of the great libraries of the world
http://www.llgc.org.uk/

Further info from CERL:

Dear all,

To avoid having to answer all of you separately: I know of two Dutch
libraries where he used his own name, and saw one report from Germany
where he used the name Georg Scholtes last May. I have no image to
distribute. Sorry.

Best wishes

Theo