FREE CD cases and security cases

Dear all

We have loads and loads of CD cases and security cases all in good condition.

It is for free so please do not lose this chance.

Contact me and let me know if you are interested and you are more than welcome to pick them up.

Goli Saiyeed

HH Learning Centre Co-ordinator

Harrow-on-the-Hill campus
Lowlands Road, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 3AQ
020 8909 6520

[http://www.harrow.ac.uk/efooter/email_live.jpg]<http://www.harrow.ac.uk/>
Find out more: Website<http://www.harrow.ac.uk/enrolment-event-8-october-2014.html> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/harrowcollege> | Twitter<http://www.twitter.com/harrowcollege> | Google+<https://plus.google.com/u/0/+harrowcollege/posts>

Your fast track to success.