Hi Philippa

I must agree with Rachel on this and perhaps the way forward is to show what is out there that is for free!   Here are a few of my favourites – Universities are very good at offering their materials as open educational resources

https://getrevising.co.uk/files/pages/39/element/3/Extended%20Project%20Activity%20Pack.pdf (This can also be found via the AQA web link that Rachel provided  and is my favourite of all!)

http://www.manchester.ac.uk/connect/teachers/students/post-16/extended-project/resources/

http://www.leeds.ac.uk/info/125097/resources_and_support/2062/extended_project_qualification

http://www.innovationunit.org/sites/default/files/Teacher's%20Guide%20to%20Project-based%20Learning.pdf

Best wishes

Virginia

Virginia Power

Graduate Tutor/Researcher in Information Science & Management

Faculty of Environment and Technology

University of the West of England

Room 2Q19 (Monday to Wednesday; Thursday and Friday are Research Days)

0117 3287921

07773 773228