Dear list,

I’m hoping to promote/display our e-book titles which we have recently purchased (amongst our book-stock) as fake books with instructions on how to access online.

However I’m struggling to find fake book display holders/VHS covers.

Can anyone suggest suppliers/alternatives to use/have any spare we could have?

Many thanks

Jacqui Watkeys BA MCLIP
Head of Library and Knowledge Services

Library and Knowledge Services