With apologies for cross-posting.

Dear Colleagues,

Just a reminder that we are currently recruiting for a very interesting post at Bodleian Health Care Libraries.  We work across both HE and the NHS so it’s a great opportunity for anyone who wishes to work across either sector.

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/ALZ381/collections-manager/

The closing date for applications is 12.00 on 30th September 2015.

Regards,

Donald

Collections Manager

Bodleian Health Care Libraries, The Cairns Library, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford
Grade 7: £30,434 - £37,394 p.a.

We are looking for an energetic team player to manage and develop our electronic and print collections, ensuring a balanced collection of appropriate material across all BHCL sites. Responsible for the management and proactive development of resources and technical services (cataloguing, acquisitions and document supply).

This is an exciting opportunity to manage the library’s collection, ensuring our physical stock and online resources meet the fast changing needs of our University and NHS readers. You will also organise and supervise the library's technical services, including cataloguing, acquisitions and document supply. You will assist readers with retrieval of information both electronically and on our Help Desk, will assist with user education and open access publishing, and will provide direction and support for project work.

This is a permanent, full-time post, based at the Cairns Library, John Radcliffe Hospital.

Please upload a CV and supporting statement as part of your online application.

The closing date for applications is 12.00noon on 30 September 2015. Interviews will be held on 13 October 2015.

Donald M Mackay
Head of Health Care Libraries
The Bodleian Health Care Libraries

The Cairns Library