Dear Colleagues,

I hope you are all well, is anyone able to supply the following? The BL were unable to supply and our student also attempted to access directly to no avail.

Article\Chapter Title: Collaborative meaning-making in delusional talk as a search for mutual manifestness: A Relevance Theory approach

Journal Title: Journal of Interactional Research in Communication Disorders

Author: Jagoe, Caroline

Publisher: Equinox

Volume: 6 (1)

ISSN: 2040-512X

DOI: 0.1558/jircd.v6i1.53

Pages: 53 - 70

If you have a copy, please can you email me at [log in to unmask] and I will forward you our BL account details.

Kind regards,

Leo Watkinson

Library Assistant

Library & Learning Services

University of East London, Stratford Campus Library, Water Lane, London, E15 4LZ | 020 8223 3302 | [log in to unmask]