Dear colleagues,

On behalf of all the conference organisers, I’m delighted to announce that bookings for the December Bibliometrics in Universities event at De Montfort University, Leicester, are now open!  I’m also very pleased to say that due to sponsorship once again from Elsevier, this event is free to participants.  Places are limited to two per institution in the first instance.

To see the provisional programme and book your place please go to: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bibliometrics-in-universities-2015-tickets-18775045667

We are also asking all participants (and indeed all list members) to take part in a short survey about their use of the Lis-Bibliometrics list at: https://northampton.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/lis-bibliometrics-user-survey

We look forward to seeing you in December!

Best regards
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Gadd MSc, MCLIP, FHEA
Research Policy Manager (Publications)