Hi

Yes, I agree; it seems like a rather outdated series of ‘in-jokes’ that reinforces the superficial distinction between teaching staff and learners. I can only imagine the outcry if the situation was flipped and students published yearly roundups of lecturers’ PowerPoint faux-pas and Moodle misdemeanours.

Best wishes

Alex

Dr Alex Cuthbert MA(Hons), MPhil(Res), PhD, PgCert, FHEA

Study Skills Adviser

Study Skills Service, LT609

6th floor, Livingstone Tower, 26 Richmond Street, Glasgow G1 1XH

0141 548 4062/4064

My usual office days are Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays (until 2pm)

www.strath.ac.uk/studyskills/

The University of Strathclyde is registered as a charitable body in Scotland, number SC015263.