Dear Aron and all

Thanks Sandra for sharing the link to the Plymouth guide – and I’d echo Joe’s recommendations of Brookfield’s work too.

In terms of resources to use with students, I was going to suggest that my own ‘pack’ hosted on the HEA website may be of use – see  https://www.heacademy.ac.uk/resource/critical-thinking-what-question - but I’ve just checked and for some reason since the site was updated some of the content is missing – there should have been a set of notes for presenters/participants there and also an MP3 file too …. I’ve attached the notes and the transcript of the sound file to this email … and have also contacted the HEA to ask them to restore the materials there too …

Best wishes

John