From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Aron Truss
Sent: 24 September 2015 11:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Critical thinking resources

Dear all,

I know this topic has been raised in previous years, so apologise for the repetition, but my colleagues and I are seeking to establish current good practice in the area of critical thinking skills for students in HE (undergrad and postgrad).

We currently use a range of study skills texts, including Cottrell, but were wondering if anyone else has any critical thinking resources that they find particularly useful? We are very aware that different students prefer different approaches at different times, and are trying to find a way of meeting the needs of these different students.

Many thanks in advance for any advice or thoughts.

Best wishes,

Aron Truss
Learning Support Tutor
Portsmouth Business School, University of Portsmouth, UK