From: Elizabeth Walmsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Sep 21, 2015 at 2:02 PM
Subject: PLEASE SAVE THE DATE: 19th SSBP Research Symposium & Educational Day in 2016
To: Elizabeth Walmsley <[log in to unmask]>

SAVE THE DATE FOR
19th SSBP INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH SYMPOSIUM 2016
9-11 September 2016, SIENA, ITALY

Dear all,

Following our highly successful London conference we have received many requests for information about our next SSBP International Research Symposium & Educational Day.
Accordingly, we are delighted to let you know that the SSBP 2016 meeting will be in the medieval city of Siena in Italy from 9-11 September 2016Do please save the date.

Attached is an electronic poster and postcard. Please feel free to forward to any of your colleagues who might be interested.

Thanks and best wishes
Liz Walmsley                 Petrus de Vries