Can anyone who is handy on Reports/Audits on their clinical system do a
quick export of their type 2 diabetes prescriptions ordered by number of
prescriptions please? I just need a 'sketch' of the relative prescribing
and the 10 most common drugs, from an 'average' UK practice.

The existing HSCIC and other open data out there is heavily aggregated to
'drug class' level, so all sulfonylureas, for example, are considered
together, even though within this class it is mainly gliclazide I guess.
Same for the other drug classes. I Would just like a simple list of drugs
prescribed by frequency. I will be slicing off the top ten to inform a
project in which we are developing patient advice on side effects for the
most commonly used drugs.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks