Dear all,

I am investigating German grammar teaching in German degree course in UK HE and was wondering whether you could share what grammar book(s)/textbooks are used in your institution. I am particularly interested in first year teaching of post A level students of German. Should you offer an Ab Initio route for German as well, any information on textbooks, grammar books or other resources in the first year are also welcome.
Please reply to my personal email (below) rather than the list. I am happy to collate a list and share it here with everyone if you are ok with giving the institutional reference. Please feel free to redirect this message to language tutors/coordinators in your institution. Many thanks in advance.

Best wishes,

Thomas Jochum-Critchley