Dear Alex,
in my PhD experience with photogrammetry, I suggest using Agisoft Photoscan
to solve this task. You simply have to insert the real coordinates of at
least three points seen in your overlapping photos and that's it.
In the Agisoft website http://www.agisoft.com/ you can take advantage of a
30 days trial, anyway, academic licences are not prohibitive and in hour
team experience it offers the best balance between ease of use and price.
Please, let me know if you want to know more.
Regards
Amerigo

*Amerigo Corradetti *(*PhD Student in Structural Geology*)

Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra, dell'Ambiente e delle Risorse
Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
Largo San Marcellino 10, 80138 Napoli, Italy
Mobile: +39 334 2122217
Skype: geopizza