From: Tectonics & structural geology discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alex Brodeur-Grenier
Sent: 1. september 2015 17:08
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Cliff face photos in 3D space

Dear all,

I’m currently working on a 3D geological model of an open pit located in a polydeformed metamorphic terrain and I would like to import and georeference cliff face photos in 3D space. The photos have control points in X,Y and Z. Does anybody have experience on how to proceed for doing this? I would preferentially like to use the Surpac, Move or GeoModeller softwares, but, perhaps there is a better choice?

    Thank you for your help,

Alex Brodeur-Grenier
M.Sc.candidate
Polytechnique Montreal