Posting on behalf of U Alaska-Anchorage Department of Geological
Sciences (please respond to contacts given below):

We just released ads for two Tenure-Track positions in a growing Geology
Dept situated in a major oil/gas and mining hub- Anchorage, AK.  There
are numerous opportunities for collaboration here with dept faculty,
Anchorage USGS, DOG, DGGS, and U. Alaska up in Fairbanks.  Of course, AK
has phenomenal geology, and is a fantastic place to live. We encourage
applicants with a range of backgrounds, from the Assistant to Full
Professor levels.

We are seeking two tenure-track positions in Dept Geological Sciences:
1) Geophysics
2) Structural Geology

The advertisement for the two new faculty positions was posted (as of
last week) here:
<https://www.uakjobs.com/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1442527483814>https://www.uakjobs.com/applicants/jsp/shared/frameset/Frameset.jsp?time=1442527483814.

Any questions regarding these positions may be addressed to Dr. Matt
Reeves, who is serving as the SC, or to me at my UAA email address.
Matt Reeves, Ph.D.
Jennifer Aschoff, Ph.D.

Kind regards,
Jennifer Aschoff