Hi Nuno,

Thanks for your critical advise! Still I think that in this case I can trust the models as indeed staurolite occurs also inside the pseudomorphs! But you are right, especially in those large systems (I used MnNCKFMASHTO) small variations in bulk chemistry have a dramatic impact!

Thank you very much!

Cheers

Simon