Hi Gemmers,

Not strictly and education related email I’m afraid but we're currently developing a list of freelance technicians for our exhibitions programme installation. Work will include exhibition wall building and picture hanging. If anyone is interested, please email CVs to Heritage and Interpretation Manager, Isabel Benavides at [log in to unmask]

Please feel free to share with anyone who you think may be interested!

Many thanks,

Kayleigh Edun

Learning and Participation Officer

Royal Greenwich Heritage Trust