Hello All,

Just a quick reminder that the Digital Learning Network’s next Twitter live #DLNETChat will be taking place next Friday 2 October, from 12.00pm until 2.00pm. Keep an eye on the hashtag and on the DLNET Twitter account, @DLNET.

This month we will be looking at Apps, Websites and Tech – digital tools to get the job done.

From Survey Monkey to Mail Chimp, from Evernote to Trello, from Dropbox to Drive; whether it’s a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop, an MP3 recorder or pocket HD video-recorder, many of us use a range of technological solutions to get our daily jobs done and make our working lives easier. Maybe you disagree and a pen and paper work just fine for you…

Whether you want some tips or tricks, if you have discovered the latest digital productivity tool or if you are looking for a new digital solution to an old problem, we are hoping to discuss the digital tech that you use in your daily working lives…

We'll be thinking about these kinds of questions:

As ever, if you can’t join us on Twitter on the day, post questions or comments to the DLNET List using #DLNETChat in the subject line, and we will try and compile responses and bring them back to the list.

Thanks all, and look forward to next Friday..

Best wishes,

Stuart

Stuart D. Berry
Digital Learning Network Committee Member

07984 310395

www.twitter.com/stuartdberry
www.uk.linkedin.com/com/in/stuartdberry

---

This e-mail and any files attached are confidential for the use of the intended recipient. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender as soon as possible and delete the communication from your system without copying, disseminating or distributing the same in any way by any means.