Hello GEM,

I recently left my job in a natural history museum and have set myself up as a science workshop provider, covering the south region.

I can provide fun, hands-on school or family workshops at your site, on a number of themes including ‘insects’, ‘owl pellet investigation’ and ‘explorers’. Sessions can either be for a set number of participants or drop-in style, depending on the audience and theme. All workshops use real natural history specimens which can either be handled or examined up close including exotic and native invertebrates, fossils and bones.

If you think this is something you might be interested in, do have a look at my website www.naturalselectionlearning.co.uk or email me directly ([log in to unmask]). Or, if you’d like to keep up to date with offers, new themes etc, please use the social media links below.

Many thanks,

Gemma Waters

Gemma Waters

Natural Selection Learning

http://www.naturalselectionlearning.co.uk

Find us on Facebook here and on Twitter here

Avast logo