Attached the wrong pdf! Thanks so much for pointing that out and to those that have got back to me with ideas so far– here is the actual proposal information form to pass on (must have had that Friday afternoon feeling)

Thanks!

Hello GEM,

The Novium museum was extremely pleased to win the opportunity to work with artist Yinka Shonibare through the Museums at Night Connect! competition.

And now plans are in place to turn the museum into a 24 hour Inventive Factory – the plan is to fill areas of the museum with creative activities/events led by artists, musicians and performers, in a mini festival style.

The event is covering 24 hours from 4pm Friday 30th – 4pm Saturday 31st October – and we’re looking for creative people or groups to propose an idea of what they could do at the event. Yinka Shonibare will also be putting an idea forward so it will be a great chance to work alongside him.

This is where I please need your help and networks to spread this opportunity to those who might be interested!

Any suggestions of where to post this would be hugely appreciated.

Or if you able to forward it on to anyone who might be interested – please do! (Or indeed if you fancy taking part yourself – I’m planning to create a wearable museum coat for the night – with stories tucked up the sleeves and an object or two in the pocket)

Thanks for your help.

Catherine

Catherine Coleman
Learning & Participation Officer
The Novium museum
Chichester District Council
Tel: 01243 775888 | Fax: 01243 776766 | [log in to unmask] | www.thenovium.org
www.facebook.com/TheNovium | www.twitter.com/TheNovium

LEGAL DISCLAIMER

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. However, any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Chichester District Council.

If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

Communications on or through Chichester District Councils computer systems may be monitored or recorded to secure effective system operation and for other lawful purposes.

If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the Chichester District Council administrator.

E-mail or phone 44 (0) 1243 785166