Dear all

Please find attached, information regarding an exciting freelance opportunity for a contractor with recent, relevant experience and understanding of GCSE History specifications. I would be grateful if people could forward this to anyone who they feel may be suitable.

Applications will be assessed by submission of covering letter, CV and a proposed plan for the completion of the brief.

Please send all applications to [log in to unmask]  by 11th September at 12 noon.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Liz

Liz Egan

Learning Manager

Thackray Medical Museum

Beckett Street

Leeds

LS9 7LN

Direct Line: 0113 2056522

Education Line: 0113 2444343 ext 3

Shortlisted for the 2015 Museums and Heritage Award for Education Initiative 2015 See the shortlist here

Inspirational Educational Visits available for all ages.

See Our website for more details

Like us on Facebook www.facebook.com/Thackrayeducation

Follow us on Twitter @thackrayeducate

Please note I do not have an out of office assistant

This e-mail and any attachments, are confidential and intended solely for the person to whom they are addressed.

Unauthorised distribution or disclosure of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

All e-mails are checked by anti-virus software before they are distributed, however Thackray Medical Museum does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage which may occur from the use of this e-mail.

E-mails via Thackray Medical Museum do not constitute a legally binding contract. Contracts can only be concluded via letter or fax with an authorised signature.

Thackray Medical Museum Company Limited is a charitable company limited by guarantee.

Registered office: Beckett Street, Leeds, LS9 7LN

Charity Registration Number: 1016169

Company Registration Number: 2580425