Hi Jayne,
This is non-museum specific but we developed a process called
'Student-Generated Induction: A Social Identity Approach' and its a
collaborative way of organising participants to share, discuss and then
visualise their concerns, needs etc. Its been adopted by several
universities and colleges. Not sure how well it would run in musuems. Happy
to come and talk. Wakefield isn't far away from me. Let me know if you want
more info.

Best Wishes,
Nick

--------------------------------------
Dr.Nicholas Bowskill,
University of Derby (Education),
Kedleston Road,
Derby

Workshop London Thursday October 8th:
"Student-Generated Induction: A Social Identity Approach"
<http://bit.ly/sharedthinking>

New Book: Student-Generated Induction: A Social Identity Approach
<http://amzn.to/1a3rxFF>

Nicholas Bowskill is a former Kelvin-Smith Scholar at University of
Glasgow. He is lead tutor for SEDA online workshop on Introduction to
Educational Change and an online tutor (Education) at University of Derby.
SharedThinking is an independent consultancy.