Hi Nan -

It depends on your clusters - it may well be that the clusters are highly significant.  Have you checked their p-values?

Eugene

On 30 September 2015 at 19:50, Nan Wise <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear FSL-ers,

I am interested in increasing the stringency of my p value while keeping the cluster threshold constant using the Feat GUI. Although the FEAT GUI lets me manually enter a p value of .001, the results looks exactly the same as when I process it a .01.  Is it my imagination or does the GUI not let you process at a more stringent value than two decimal points?

And if that is so, is there a simple way to go command line and adjust the p value for someone who is a GUI user? Or a work around using the GUI?

Thanks so very much!

Nan Wise