Dear FSL experts,

I have compiled and installed whole FSL package on Mac from source code, except for ptx2. While compiling I got the error as attached (it's the ptx2 part of the build.log file). I suspect the cause may be, as indicated in the line 7 of the log file, there is no such directory or file as newmeshclass or newmesh.h, which are expected to exist by surfmaths.cc (line 72). Could anyone tell me how I can successfully compile ptx2?
My OS is 10.9.5.
FSL version is 5.0.8. I checked the MD5 and confirmed that whole package was downloaded.
I followed the instruction of http://fsl.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/fsl/fslwiki/FslInstallation/SourceCode , except that I used clang-omp instead of gcc.
http://clang-omp.github.io/
I confirmed that both gcc and clang-omp compiled successfully for any other tools of FSL.

Best,

Jun