Kindly forward this advert to the list members.

Many thanks

************

We are looking for a postdoc to work on neuroimaging of mood disorders.  The focus of the work in our lab is on structural MRI, MRS and DTI studies.  There are also projects where we are looking into imaging genetics, as well as linking neurcognitive findings to the neuroanatomical MRI data.

A psychologist, biomedical engineer or computer science person with prior experience in image analyses and ability to write manuscripts in English would be a good fit.

Please email your CV to Professor Soares with an explanation of your background and interests.

Thanks.

Jair C. Soares, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor and Chairman
Director, UTHealth Center of Excellence on Mood Disorders
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences
UTHealth Medical School
1941 East Road, #3210
Houston, TX 77054
Phone: (713)486-2507