Hi Colleen,

You'll need to have a design matrix and contrast file for each subject (1st level) and another design matrix and contrast file for the conditions and subjects (2nd level). Both of these can be created with the command "Glm" (in Linux) or "Glm_gui" (Mac).

For the 1st level, use the option "Time series design". The documentation for all the options is in the FEAT manual. You may also want to do the practicals in the FSL Course to get a grip.

For the 2nd level, use the option "Higher-level / non-time series design". This 2nd design includes repeated measures and, depending of the hypothesis, it may not be among the examples in the GLM manual. If you need help with it, please, give details of what the hypothesis is.

All the best,

Anderson

--
Anderson M. Winkler