Hi Mayte -

On 18 September 2015 at 21:07, Mayte Parada <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello,

How can I obtain a .txt file of the average BOLD signal time course for a specific brain region, for a specific contrast?

Do you mean, the average beta in the ROI multiplied by the contrast time course?  This is straightforward to achieve with Matlab/python, but not often very useful.

Cheers

Eugene

I’ve tried fslmeants and Featquery but I can’t quite seem to get what I want. I get a mean time series but not for specific contrasts.

Thank you

--
Mayte Parada, PhD
Laboratory for the Biopsychosocial Study of Sexuality