Dear Manoj,

I think it will be really helpful if you upload your bvec and bval files that you get from dcm2nii. These are specific for your scanner sequence so no one else can create them for you.
If you can't get your files correctly from the dicom files, the other option I can think of is to contact your scanner facility. They should definitely have a protocol for the sequence used in each scan, from where you can retrieve the gradients and b-values used.

Best regards,
Vasilis