Ok,
You are getting that error because the GPU version of bedpostx in FSL 5.0.8 was compiled using CUDA 5.5, and
probably, you have another CUDA version (you can check it with 'nvcc --version').

You can try this:

If you have CUDA 6.0 download:
http://users.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~moisesf/bedpostx/CUDA-6_0.zip

If you have CUDA 6.5 download:
http://users.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~moisesf/bedpostx/CUDA-6_5.zip

If you have CUDA 7.0 download:
http://users.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~moisesf/bedpostx/CUDA-7_0.zip

If you have CUDA 7.5 download:
http://users.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~moisesf/bedpostx/CUDA-7_5.zip

Unzip it and then copy all the files in:
\bin folder to your $FSLDIR\bin folder

and all the files in:
\lib  folder to your $FSLDIR\lib folder

Then try to run again.