Hi,
I'm pretty sure the latest fslview version is 4.0.1. That's what I am using at least, so it shouldn't be related to that.

I have been able to reproduce your problem though - are you perhaps not following the instructions as given in the wiki? Only the basestruct image should be set to mask/label. If set the corrp image to mask/label as well, it won't display the significant areas. This should be set to "Statistic" (which is the default for me for this image).